10 facts about Lina:
1) Totally Awesome
2) Work at two libraries: Woodland West and UTA Central Library.
3) Working at two libraries makes me even more awesome.
4) Studied languages but speak neither one (Russian and French - I prefer to read them.)
5) I do however speak Cambodian with a rather horrible accent.
6) Applying for graduate studies in library science at UNT to be an academic/reference librarian.
7) Just started with polymer clay crafts.
8) Favorite things to do with friends: karaoke, trying new food, and just chilling.
9) Clumsy. Really clumsy.
10) Will be starting a swim class entitled Swimming for the Terrified Adult soon. Thought it might come in handy.
Some stuff I really like that you can find at the library:
Emma by Jane Austen
The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Taranta by Gogol Bordello
Dimanche a Bimako by Amadou & Mariam