Saturday, December 6, 2008
Are you interested in performing routine maintenance on your car yourself, but aren't really sure where to start?
Are you an accomplished home mechanic, but need to track down a specific wiring diagram to finish up a tricky repair job?
Do you want to check to see if there have been any manufacturer's service bulletins on a used car you're considering purchasing?
Then take a look at the Auto Repair Reference Center, available from any internet-enabled computer with your Arlington Public Library Card!
• Approximately 31,660 vehicles, from 1945 to present
• Over 205,000 drawings and step-by-step photographs
• Approximately 75,000 technical service bulletins & recalls
• Over 130,000 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
• Specifications & maintenance schedules
• Labor Time Guide & Estimator
• AutoIQ – Detailed content, full-motion video and animated technical diagrams
• Quick Tips – a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance